WHO NEEDS TO APPLY FOR MYTRAVELPASS?
If it is your first time travelling to the UK as a student
If you are a new student who just received an offer to study abroad
If you are a student who is attending examinations
If you are a second year student or an existing student;
No need to apply for MyTravelPass.
Accompanying students to study (escorts are limited to two people only)
Here’s an updated guidelines for students coming back to Malaysia from the UK:
LATEST GUIDELINES ON ENTRY TO AND QUARANTINE PROCESS IN MALAYSIA EFFECTIVE 1 MAY 2021
Malaysians and other eligible travellers to Malaysia are required to comply with the following entry and quarantine regulations:
* From 1 May 2021, travellers to Malaysia are no longer required to submit the LOU to the High Commission prior to travel to Malaysia, or to the Malaysian authorities upon entry into Malaysia.
* From 1 May 2021, travellers to Malaysia are also no longer required to obtain the Travel Clearance Letter from the High Commission. The Travel Clearance Letter is no longer a requirement to enter Malaysia (except if you enter Malaysia from Singapore by land).
* Non-Malaysians are still required to obtain the relevant entry approvals (MyTravelPass or relevant Immigration Department of Malaysia approvals) to enter Malaysia.
1. Mandatory quarantine at a government-designated hotel upon entry into Malaysia. Quarantine charges start at RM150 per day depending on the chosen designated hotel.
2. Travellers will be allocated to a hotel for quarantine, or may opt for a "premium" hotel (http://www.nadma.gov.my/ms/component/sppagebuilder?view=page&id=190). Please present the hotel booking upon arrival in Malaysia.
3. All travellers into Malaysia may pay their Covid-19 screening test charges and quarantine costs online. Please visit https://safetravel.myeg.com.my/ for more details (including list of premium hotels). The online mode of payment is compulsory for non-Malaysians, and recommended for Malaysians. For more details, please see: https://safetravel.myeg.com.my/pdf/MySafeTravel%20FAQ.pdf
4. Travellers are required to download and activate the MySejahtera App (https://mysejahtera.malaysia.gov.my/intro_en/) three days before departure to Malaysia.
5. Travellers must register with the MySejahtera Quarantine app. within 3 days before departure to Malaysia (http://www.nadma.gov.my/ms/info/pendaftaran-kemasukan-ke-malaysia).
6. Travellers to Malaysia from the UK will require a negative RT-PCR Covid-19 test result and are to quarantine for 14 days in Malaysia (with immediate effect). The RT-PCR Covid-19 test must be done within 72 hours of departure to Malaysia.
High Commission of Malaysia