About Nottingham Trent University
• Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is one of the UK’s most popular universities with a reputation for excellent teaching and world-leading research.
• We know that we’re popular as NTU is in the top 10 UK universities for the number of applications we receive (UCAS 2020 undergraduate data).
• We’re also number one in the UK for the number of accepted offers in 2020, 2019 and 2018. (UCAS 2020 undergraduate data)
• Our teaching is among the best available in the UK. NTU has been rated Gold in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – the highest ranking available. That means we deliver consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for our students.
• NTU is the fourth most sustainable university in the world out of over 900 universities ranked globally. (2020 UI GreenMetric World University Rankings)
Why the University?
• Nottingham is a great city to be a student. There are over 60,000 students living here from all over the world. Over 37,000 of these are studying at NTU. Nottingham itself has everything a university city requires – an award-winning nightlife, culture and sports - plus, it's extremely budget-friendly. It’s a welcoming city and we know you’ll make friends for life here.
• It's also a great place to explore the rest of the UK. You are less than 2 hours from the UK’s major cities including London, Manchester and Birmingham. With an airport just outside the city you can easily travel into Europe too.
• With a top 10 UK ranking for the number of our students on work placements, you know you’ll be joining a university that makes practical experience a priority. (HESA 2017/18)
We will help you to maximise your potential and stand out from the crowd.
Employ our graduates | Nottingham Trent University
The City/Clifton/Brackenhurst Campuses:
The City Campus: Our vibrant campus is bustling with 16,000 students, and the learning spaces built to inspire them. It is a place where vibrant social venues meet calming study environments – and they all motivate you to think big.
Clifton Campus: Live and learn alongside 8,000 students on our Science and Technology campus which is an ultra-modern learning spaces and cosy accommodation combine to create a thriving student community.
Brackenhurst Campus: Live and learn in 500 acres of lush Nottinghamshire countryside. That is the School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences. Brackenhurst Campus is the ultimate outdoor classroom.
Full list of available course areas:
Nottingham Trent University Rankings
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a popular institution, with over 30,000 students studying across four unique campuses. It's in the top 20 UK universities for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2020) and has Gold-rated teaching (TEF 2017)
UKEAS provides whole range of counselling service for your dream blueprint.