About University of Reading
The University of Reading is consistently one of the most popular higher education choices in the UK. We receive, on average, eight applications for every undergraduate place. People choose to study with us for many reasons:
* the exceptional quality of delivery
* innovative teaching fed by the latest research
* the rich diversity of provision and the flexibility to combine courses or transfer from one programme to another
* highly supportive, state-of-the art learning environment
* an inclusive, international culture
Their unusually broad portfolio of full- and part-time degree programmes covers the arts, humanities, sciences and social sciences. They offer courses and research in the specialist areas of agriculture, construction management, horticulture, cybernetics, meteorology, real estate and typography, where there are few other national providers. They regularly their programmes as new ideas emerge and industry needs change.